Shadow’s Eve approaches. As the nights grow longer, the barrier between shadow and light all but vanishes. To celebrate this annual festival of darkness, we invite you to build the stuff of nightmares!
Now to answer the big questions:
- Who: Everyone with building permission in a Club World is eligible to take part. Each club is only eligible for one prize.
- What: Create a custom representation of the horror movie genre. Want to build a perfect replica of a gruesome set? How about a recreation of a scream-inducing scene? Let your imagination run wild and your blood run cold.
- When: Builds must be submitted by 4PM PDT, October 31st. The winner and runners up will be announced on Friday, November 4th with a featured spot on our livestream!
- How: Post a screenshot in our official contest forum thread with the following info: the name of your Club World (not just the world ID number) and instructions for finding your build. If we can’t find it easily, we can’t consider it.
What do you get for undertaking this big ol’ build?
- Grand Prize – A Mega Piñata (800 piñatas) and a Cubic Creations blog promoting your Club World’s history and showing off your build in greater detail.
- Runners Up (5) – Ultimate Piñata Party with 100 piñatas and a Club Phone to bring players to your Club World. We’ll also publish a Cubic Creations blog to highlight all five builds.
We’re opening this contest up now with the deadline (no pun intended) about 4 weeks later. You can create something that covers a lot of ground or build something smaller that really focuses on the details.
Each Cubic Creation will be judged based on creativity, which is very subjective. Some great builds may not be selected for prizes, but we will pick additional builds to promote via social media so players all around the world can enjoy your masterpieces.
Our community of creators are so talented it’s scary. Knock ‘em dead, Trovians!