Updated – 10/12/2018 – We have additional info on the release date for the Trouble In Paradise patch.
- Trouble in Paradise and the Crusader Class Pack will release on October 15th.
PlayStation 4 Release
- The Trouble in Paradise patch will release in all regions on October 15th.
- If you purchased the Ultimate Class Pack the Crusader will be unlocked at launch for all regions.
- The Crusader Class Pack will be available for purchase in North America on launch day.
- The Crusader Class Pack will be available to purchase on EU servers on 17 October.
Xbox One Release
- The Trouble in Paradise Update and Crusader Class packs have been delayed until further notice. More information on the new release date will be made available as soon as possible.
Greetings, Ark Hunters!
On October 15, 2018, we’re unleashing a massive update for Defiance 2050: Trouble in Paradise! This update brings the Hulker Hell event, introduces a new enemy type, adds new story content, and brings the hammer down with the powerful new Crusader class!
This seasonal celebration brings both terror and toys – take full advantage with new weapons and mods from Hulker Hell Arkfalls. In addition, pick up Halloween-themed Prototypes and weapon skins!
New Class: The Crusader
This brand-new class is a powerful melee juggernaut that rains hell using a massive, two-handed hammer. Once you’ve summoned a meteor and sent it hurtling down onto your enemies nothing will ever be the same again!
Trouble in Paradise also introduces the ability to apply weapon skins to your loot. The New Frontier may be a post-apocalyptic, partially terraformed wasteland, but that doesn’t mean you don’t want to look your coolest when ark tech comes crashing down around you.
New Defiance 2050 Enemy
The Grid are an aggressive force of EGO constructs that are able to infect cybernetics and control the individual attached. Think of the zombie virus mixed with a computer virus and a dash of hard light constructs!
On top of all of that, we’re adding daily and weekly rewards, a new Faction/Vendor, new story elements to introduce the Grid, new missions, Co-Op map Prototypes, and the newly revamped Arkfalls with better scaling and new, score-based rewards.
Trouble in Paradise is coming and nothing will ever be the same again!