The leaves shall fall as the wind turns cold, yet here is another adventurer so bold. So cool and calm as they patrol the night, but as Hallowtide comes, you’re in for a fright! The dead shall walk and the souls need tended, for we’ll need your help to keep Erenor defended.
From Tuesday, October 20th to November 3rd, the citizens of Two Crowns and the Solis Headlands will celebrate the coming of Hallowtide! During this time, Erenor’s festival laws will be enacted, spreading peace and preventing PvP conflicts in those areas until the end of the festival. (Beware: The right of Guild Dominion can still supercede the law of peace, so be careful if your guild is locked in a conflict!)
Honor the souls of the dead in Two Crowns, or hunt for candy atop a slightly crazed snail mount in Solis Headlands each day during the event to earn this year’s Hallowtide Festival Tokens. These Tokens can be turned in at the Festival Gift Exchanger in Two Crowns or Solis Headlands for some great Halloween themed prizes. The offerings include:
- Rainbow Pumpkin Taffy (5 Tokens) — +30 to all stats for 30 minutes
- Candy-fueled Bestcargot Mount (70 Tokens) – The hunt never ends with your own personal snail mount! This mount can hike up some of the steepest hills in the game, making it a menace to both candy stashes and secret tree farms.
- Violet-Quilted Pumpkin Coach Bed (100 Tokens) – Restore 150 labor in style after taking a rest on this plush carriage.
- Massive Jack-o’-Hattern Plushie (40 Tokens) – It’s big, it’s pumpkin shaped, and it’s very huggable.
- Wrapped Arcadian Smart Rod (70 Tokens) – This fishing rod will last for 100 days after being unwrapped, and will bring all of the fishies to the bait faster than children to candy bowls.
- Yata Pumpkin Hat (20 Tokens) – This item combines your two favorite loves: Pumpkins and Yatas. What else can be said?
Duration: October 20 – November 3
Locations: Two Crowns and Solis Headlands
Important Event NPCs: Hallowtide Guide Bongro, Pumpkin Carver Suyeon, Snail Trainer Zerk, Snail Trainer Zinpio in the Solis Headlands Sylvina Hotsprings. Ceremony Guide Verdi, Kennis, and Welkos in Two Crowns.
Special Times: The Two Crowns portion of the event takes place daily at 7:00 AM PDT, 11:00 AM PDT, 3:00 PM PDT, and 7:00 PM PDT Server Time with a competitive race to fill a jack-o’-lantern with candy! The Solis Headlands portion is available throughout the event.
Important: The Festival Gift Exchangers will last until November 10! Make sure to turn in your Hallowtide Festival Tokens for prizes before the Exchangers disappears in the mists of Hallowtide!