Heads up, Adventurers! If you’re interested in applying for an Evolution transfer, sign-ups begin on August 25 and end September 4.
If you’re affected by the upcoming evolution and don’t want to stay on your server, you may apply for a one-time transfer of your characters to a non-Evolution server in your region. These transfers are absolutely free, but they’ll only be available from August 25 – September 4!
Transfers requests will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis, and server options may change depending on demand and faction balance.
Those interested in transferring must meet the following requirements:
- Your character must be on a server affected by the Evolution.
- You may not possess over 200,000 gold.
- You may not be a member of a guild or a family.
- You cannot have any marketplace mail or in-game mail.
- You may not have any items listed on the Auction House.
- You cannot own any land.
- You cannot have a dry dock under construction.
- Your character cannot be queued for deletion.
- You must have all summonable vehicles and items fully repaired.
- Your character must be level 10 or above.
Please note that you can only transfer items in your inventory, warehouse, and equipped to your character. If you have more items that cannot fit in this amount of space, we recommend sending those items to your alternate characters and transferring the items over later.
Players with storage chests will have to unpack their chests if they wish to transfer. We know this is a major pain point for everyone involved, but we are unfortunately unable to find a workable solution to this issue within the architecture of the game.
If you meet all of the requirements, log your character off and visit our website to apply for a transfer!
Important: For more information on how transfers work and all aspects of the Evolution process, please read our Evolution article.