Join us at PAX East for great games, deep conversation with Devs and maybe a little swag!
We are all packed up and ready to roll in to Boston this week for PAX East, the coolest game in town.
We’re in Hall A, Booth #11055 – just look for the giant Trove voxel dragon above the booth!
The Exhibit Hall is open from are 10 AM – 6 PM on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. After hours, you may just run into some Trion folks hanging out for beer and conversation – don’t be shy, join us then too – word has it that Brasse may even buy you a drink!
We’ll have Devs and Community on site for Atlas Reactor, Trove, ArcheAge and Rift!
- ArcheAge: Celestrata & Quillodon, your resident experts on salt and mayhem.
- Trove: Avarem, Twixler, Junebug & DopeSheet – they’ll be playing Trove on the XBox and PS4!
- RIFT: Vladd & Keyens, with a side order of Brasse!
- Atlas Reactor: Muzzy, Redhawk & Bliza all go full HAM with support from Mobi.
- Trion Creators: Streamers, YouTubers, Fan Sites and bloggers… come and meet Mobi, even if you’re not in the program yet!
We’re proud to offer a high-quality poster for each game, as well as Trove sunglasses in limited quantities for our voxel juggernaut’s biggest fans.
Make sure pick up the Trion game code card, good for a really terrific item in every one of our games! (Yes, you CAN take one for a friend!)
- ArcheAge: Candy-fueled Fastropod Snail Mount
- Atlas Reactor: Rask’s Citadel Purple Skin
- Defiance: Dodge Challenger Vehicle: Furious Fuchsia
- Devilian: Misteye Siamese Cat Pet
- RIFT: 6th Anniversary Parade Tuskar Elephant Mount
- Trove: Flying Carpet Mount
But wait… how can you get your hands on that glorious plush PuP? We’re glad you asked! It ain’t easy, but he’s totally worth it:
- Take a picture with PuP – we have the plushies and a ten foot tall PuP at the booth.
- Tweet your pic @AtlasReactor on Twitter
- Show your tweet to a Trion staff member at the booth
- Win a PvP or 5 Star Bot Match
- ADOPT A PUP PLUSHIE!
These little guys are available in VERY limited quantities, and when they’re gone, they’re GONE!
See you there!