Can you stand amongst the legendary chefs of Erenor, or will you be chopped under the pressure?
[UTC+8] EU: November 14 (7:00 AM) ~ December 1 (7:00 AM)
[PST] NA: November 14 (11:00 PM) ~ December 01 (11:00 PM)
Test yourself in the Feastival, running in Hasla from November 15 until December 2. To get there, either visit a festival gate in your capital city or Diamond Shores, or visit Hasla yourself! The region has been set into Festival Mode for the duration of the event, so no attacking one another (except for Guild Dominions, of course!)
- Visit Eldest Princess Esana to get a letter to give to Master Chef Haines. Delivering the letter will offer 1 Feastival Coin and your choice of special Gembloom Seed. Plant the seed to acquire a flower petal that can be used to get special Flowerbed Housing Décor. It also rarely produces an addition Chromatic Petal, which can be turned into bonus Feastival Coins.
- Deliver 100 Iron Ingots to Blacksmith Hankson to gain 5 Feastival Coins.
- Help Cooking Researcher Konney produce Creative Recipe Notes using 10 Paper, 3 Memory Ink, and 10 Labor to gain a Feastival Coin and a small amount of printing proficiency.
- Sharpen a knife for Kitchen Assistant Conway using Hankson’s anvil to gain a Feastival Coin.
- Assist Cattle Wrangler Mai by feeding hungry cats with a sardine to gain another Feastival Coin. Mai and the Cats will visit the festival regularly at 2 PM, 8 PM, and 11 PM UTC for Europe and 11 AM, 5 PM, 8 PM PST for North America.
- Legendary Chef Leonan will also be challenging adventurers to cook special Royal dishes daily at the same time as Mai’s requests (2 PM, 8 PM, and 11 PM UTC for Europe and 11 AM, 5 PM, 8 PM PST for North America.) Completing his challenge will net you 3 Feastival Coins and a little extra cooking proficiency.
- After completing Legendary Chef Leonan’s Royal dish, visit the Red Salt Merchant to give your dish a little extra kick. Spicing up your food will grant you an additional Feastival Coin and a dish that will increase your Evasion, Attack Speed and decrease Cast Time for an hour after consumption.
Complete these achievements for extra rewards:
- The Least of the Feastival: Complete “Culinary Appetites”, “Cutting It Close” and “A Recipe for Greatness” 5 times each. — 5 Coins
- The Best of the Feastival: Complete “Culinary Appetites”, “Cutting It Close” and “A Recipe for Greatness” 10 times each. — 5 Coins
- Hungry for Love: Complete “Culinary Appetites” 5 times. — 1 Coin
- Dinner and a Show: Complete “Culinary Appetites” 10 times. — 1 Coin
- Sharper than Cheddar: Complete “Cutting it Close” 5 times. — 1 Coin
- Blade and Soul Food: Complete “Cutting it Close” 10 times. — 1 Coin
- Hot off the Press: Complete “A Recipe for Greatness” 5 times. — 1 Coin
- The Completionist’s Cookbook: Complete “A Recipe for Greatness” 10 times. — 1 Coin
- Hungry Hungry Kitties: Complete “Udder Cat-astrophe” 25 times. — 3 Coins
- The Meowing Masses: Complete “Udder Cat-astrophe” 35 times. — 5 Coins
- Utensil Tender: Complete “The Feastival Smith” 5 times. — 1 Coin
- The Porridge Potentate: Complete “A Royal Dish” 10 times. — 2 Coins
- Hasla Head Chef: Complete “A Royal Dish” 15 times. — 5 Coins
This festival offers some great Flowerbed Decor which can be purchased with flower petals (see above) and 30 Coins or 50 Coins for the Chromatic or Golden version. You can also get the Balsam Garden Instrument Decor or a special Ishvaran Contest Decoration for 50 Coins for your home! For those seeking a little boost, the Vibrant Greenman Buff (increases Magic Defense +200 for 1h) and the Evergreen Yata Buff (increases Physical Defense +200 for 1h) are available to exchange for 10 Coins each.
Also be on the lookout for special cooking themed weapon skins for all of your weapons, including:
- The Butter Beheader — Sword
- The Croissant Cleaver — Greatsword
- The Marmalade Mangler — Katana
- The Hummus Humiliator — Nodachi
- The Jamspreader Jackknife — Dagger
- The Short Salad Fork — Shortspear
- The Long Dinner Fork — Longspear
- The Short Whisk Whaler — Scepter
- The Mighty Whisk Walloper — Staff
- The Cornclobberer — Club
- The Great Cornclobberer — Greatclub
- The Pizza Cutter — Axe
- The Great Stromboli Slicer — Greataxe
- The Iron Skillet — Shield
- The Scallion Sniper — Bow
All skins are 80 Coins each.
Will you stand at the top of the pancake stack, or will you be left out in last night’s grease?
– The ArcheAge Team