The 1-Credit Transfers begin August 16th and will continue through August 30th.
We know the Evolutions bring about many concerns, and because the process creates necessary disruptions to your adventuring there may be frustrations with it. To help smooth out the change-over we’re happy to confirm the items in the compensation packages and who they go to.
Here is a reminder of which servers will be affected by the Evolution process:
North America – These servers will no longer accept any transfers into them.
- Ollo, Tahyang, and Salphira will be evolved into CONVICTION.
- Morpheus, Nazar, and Hanure will be evolved into THUNDERWING.
Europe – These servers will no longer accept any transfers into them.
- Kyprosa, Dahuta, and Rangora will be evolved into TEMPEST.
- Leviathan, Anthalon, and Sirothe will be evolved into RETRIBUTION.
Legacy servers not affected by the Evolution will accept incoming players through the server transfer service. These servers are Aranzeb, Kyrios, and Kraken in North America, and Shatigon and Eanna in Europe.
Our Fresh Start servers – Reckoning, Vengeance, and Prophecy – will not be affected by the Evolution and maintain the same transfer rules.
Also, keep in mind that no new characters can be created on Evolution candidate servers until the Evolution is complete. Players may make characters on non-Evolution servers. Additionally, the character creation restrictions will cause a visible change in the server select UI where races will overflow onto server status. This is a known issue that will be fixed in a coming patch.
The requirements to receive a compensation pack are noted below. Please note that some of these packs are per character, so you can receive multiple copies of them per account. This distribution is a very large undertaking, and it may take up to 48 hours after the servers open to receive your compensation packs. In addition, some of these packs are higher priority as they are required for when the servers open – Houses, Tax Certificates, Guild/Family levels, and the Worldweaver Pack.
Only Players who stay on an Evolution server for the Evolution will receive the packs below, as noted:
The Worldweaver Pack
This pack is for each level 15+ character on an Evolution Server OR Landowners on an Evolution Server. You will receive 1 pack per character that’s level 15 or above, OR 1 pack per character who holds land on an Evolution server, regardless of level, up to a maximum of 6 per account. This pack will be in each qualifying character’s mailbox.
The pack contains the following fixed items:
- Dread Guard Armor
- Dread Steed
- Dread Steed Helm
- Dread Steed Saddle
- Dread Steed Legguards
- Dread Guard Nodachi
- Dread Guard Katana
- Title: Worldweaver
- 60 Gift Coins
- 1 Any-Post Owl
- 50 Bound Hereafter Stones
Characters who are level 50+ on an affected server OR who own land on an affected server get one of these packs PER ACCOUNT:
- 5 Bound Serendipity Stones
- 2 Bound Dunn’s Blessings
- 1 Loyalty Token 150-Pack
This pack will be granted to those with Crest Inks with UCC.
The UCC Compensation pack contains the following:
- 1 Bound Crest Brainstorm for each Crest Ink
Irretrievable Furniture Compensation
This pack will be granted to anyone with furniture items that are normally unable to be retrieved via demolition.
The Irretrievable Furniture Compensation pack contains the following:
- 1 piece of matching furniture for each item lost
(Note: If a player picks up these items and saves them in their inventory, they will not be duplicated. If picking up an item would destroy it (such as a plushie) the player must leave it there and let the Evolution process track and replace it.)
This pack will be granted to anyone who possessed a structure of any size on the servers involved in the Evolution.
The Housing Compensation pack contains the following:
- Full Kit for each of the completed structures you owned
- 1 Design (not Full Kit) for each of the non-completed structure you owned
- Bound Tax Certificates (Security Deposit + up to 5 Weeks of already Pre-Paid Taxes per structure)
- 1 of each piece of furniture/decor in the structure (chests, retrievable items from demolitions, items in chests, etc)
Decor Limit Increase Compensation
This pack will be granted to anyone who used a Decor Limit Increase item on a structure.
The Decor Limit Increase Compensation pack contains the following:
- 1 Decor Limit Increase for each 1 used on an owned structure
This pack will be granted to each character that owned a family.
The Family Compensation pack contains the following:
- 1 Family Growth Ticket for each ticket used on a family
- 1 Family Name Change Ticket for each family who changed their name
- Family Level Compensation items that increase the Family level to the previous state plus an extra level. Families at level 1 will become Family Level 2. Family Level 2 and 3 will become Family Level 3.
This pack will split up into two different categories – Characters that owned a Guild, and Characters in a Guild with Guild Prestige.
The Guild Compensation pack for Guild owners contains the following:
- A number of special “Oath Ribbons” to return a guild to its prior level +1 (A prior level 3 guild will become a level 4 guild post evolution).
(Note: These ribbons may be used on a newly created guild made by the owner of the previous guild that has been granted these Oath Ribbons. These ribbons will be bound and guild level specific: A level 2 ribbon will move a guild from level 1 to 2. Guild leaders will be given an additional Oath Ribbon to make up for any XP they may have had in their leveling state. )
The Character Guild Prestige Compensation pack contains the following:
- A number of ‘Prestige: 100’ tokens that meet the user’s prior prestige amount
Resident System Contribution Compensation
This pack will be granted to characters who contributed to a zone’s community center.
The Resident System Contribution Compensation pack contains the following:
- Gold equal to the contribution amount the character has provided
This pack will be granted to characters who were heroes at the time of the Evolution.
The Hero Compensation pack contains the following:
- 1 Golden Hero’s Chest
Lord Building Compensation
This pack will be granted to characters who were Lords at the time of the Evolution. This won’t be delivered until 9/13.
The Lord Building Compensation pack contains the following:
- A number of Lord’s Coins, Building Materials, and Designs equal to what the Lord had built in their castle before the Evolution.
(Note: If the Golden Wyvern is not completed, it will be removed during the Evolution)
– The ArcheAge Team