So I hear y’all explorer types have been itchin’ to cross some of these here mountains. Maybe that’s why no one ever visits me! Well lucky for you folks there’s plenty more to see, and plenty more places to settle down than ever before!
New Adventure Zones – Airain Rock, Aubre Cradle, Sunbite Wilds
The homelands of the Warborn and the (far superior) Dwarves, are amongst the first of the new lands you’ll lay your peepers on when the Revelation arrives. Yer’ gonna need some new clothing, because both Airain Rock, Aubre Cradle and Sunbite Wilds have climates that you “Continental” folk aren’t use to. And don’t go lecturin’ me that “you’ve been up reclaiming Auroria, how bad could it be.” We’re talkin’ freezin’ peaks, scorchin’ deserts, and new monsters that you hardy souls have never seen in yer’ lives before!
New Housing Zones – Rokhala Mountains & Ahnimar
Now some of y’all have been lookin’ to make roost ‘round these parts, am I right? THEN YOU’RE IN LUCK! Some of the finest, largest and flattest parts of Erenor are out beyond where you folks wander. If you’ve been spending time in the East, make sure to visit Rokhala Mountains. If you fly ‘round the West, then you can nest in with the Daru in Ahnimar. (Just don’t let ‘em get close to your gilda stars. Or your purse. Or your belongings. Or anythin’ really.) Both of these regions are permanently peaceful, and ready for your new homes!
New System – Residency & Community Centers
Did I mention, by the way, that I have a few anonymous sources in the local governments? I mean, little ‘ol me doesn’t want to name names or anythin’, that’s a violation of my journalistic integrity! BUT, its lookin’ like the continental residency project is goin’ forward!
If you have land that’s 16×16 or larger in a designated region, you’ll be able to contribute to the construction of the local community center. You can be a resident of multiple zones, so don’t you worry your head about makin’ difficult choices. Also, if you don’t own land, you can still use some of the Community Center’s advantages, like the workbenches or vendors. (Yes, even you nasty pirate folk!)
If you are a resident, you’ll get daily quests from the community center manager that you can complete to earn Resident Tokens. Once you have some, take ‘em back to the center and hand ‘em over to increase the building’s resources.
At higher ranks, residents and non-residents will be able to use a specialized benefit depending on the center.
- Plant (Gweonid Forest, Karkasse Ridgelands, Villanelle, Silent Forest, Rokhala Mountains, Ahnimar) – The center sells a new type of plant seed and seed bundle unique to the zone, like watermelon. Seeds are sold at rank 2, while bundles are sold at rank 3.
- Antiquities (Two Crowns, White Arden, Hasla, Perinoor Ruins) – A merchant who peddles a new type of trade packs that can be turned in for profit.
- Ship (Solzreed Peninsula, Lilyut Hills, Dewstone Plains, Mahadevi, Solis Headlands, Sunbite Wilds) – A merchant that allows you to purchase temporary versions of ships at rank 3
- Vehicles (Aubre Cradle, Airain Rock, Arcum Iris, Tigerspine Mountains) – A merchant that allows you to purchase temporary versions of cars at rank 3.
- Crafting (Marianople, Hellswamp, Sanddeep, Halcyona, Falcorth Plains, Rookborne Basin, Windscour Savannah) – These centers offer advanced workbenches. A Basic Improved Workbench appears at rank 2, and a Grand Improved Workbench appears at rank 3.
- Arrow of Judgement (Ynystere, Cinderstone Moor) – At rank 3, these centers can fire a bolt of energy at an opposing community center, ranking it down to rank 1. Only a resident with over 150 contribution can fire it.
At rank 3, you’ll have 7 days to make use of its resources before the building deteriorates back to rank 1. At this time, you residents will be gettin’ a cut of the profits the center made while peddling its wares. The more you contribute to the community center, the larger your cut will be. The total amount given is also dependent on how used your community center was, so attract folks to your region!
My next feature article is gonna be a doozie, so make sure to keep an eye to the owls! This is Rinni Featherscript, signin’ off while hopin’ your adventures aim high and fly fast!